“If we become aware of limitations and compulsions, we can transcend them.”
― B.K.S. Iyengar, Light on Life
We are always looking for new ways to inspire and motivate our little athletes to reach their peak fitness. Yoga is the ultimate tradition blending the physical and mental components of the individual to find balance, strength, and the discipline needed to perform at an elite level.
Yoga also offers a totally creative and non-competitive realm for kids to play around with their balance, coordination, mobility and hone their ability to focus. Our classes emphasize self-awareness, breath appreciation, and a versatile combination of stillness and fun movements to feel free!
Yoga for Kids
Yoga provides a creative and interactive environment where kids can learn and explore their bodies in a fun, safe, and playful way. With an ode to playfulness, these classes help kids to:
- Enhance focus & concentration
- Refine balance & coordination skills
- Boost self-esteem & confidence
- Set the foundation for a life-long practice of mindfulness
Yoga for Athletes
Mind and body control are essential, not only to prevent injuries, but to overcome competitive challenges. Take a cue from the NBA's Golden State Warriors and incorporate yoga into your team or individual athletic training.
- Increase flexibility & range of motion
- Improve balance & ability to return to a stable position
- Amplify mental endurance to stay focused despite fatigue
- Maintain control of emotions to remain cool when the game is on the line
Yoga for Parents
Parenting can be tiring and stressful. Zen out with classes focused on stimulating the parasympathetic nervous system to unwind and relax body and mind.
- Stretch the body & re-establish freedom of movement
- Regain strength & control of the core, especially helpful post pregnancy!
- Learn breathing techniques to alleviate stress & find inner peace
- Create space & time to focus solely on your Self
- Cultivate feelings of inner bliss & tap into hidden energy